Thursday 7 March 2013

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!

It was my first experience of going out to some interview someone. We have prepared our questions before hand, but asked more questions as the response from all were really encouraging. I have never realised that interviewing somebody is not very easy task.

Our team included myself,our transcripter Praanesh,Vishnu,Nirupam,Vineeth-who was our photographer and our guide cum librarian Mr.Mujib Rahman accompanied us to Palakkad. We first visited  AA Book stall and lending library and interviewed the manager of the stall namely Mr.Khaja Moideen who very truly and patiently answered to our questions. First I introduced our team and from where  were coming.Then Nirupam and Vishnu took up the interview and  asked many questions related with the topic.I took up the role of a introducer as I thought that I can give a nice and energetic start to the team. Praanesh noted all points said by  manager of the bookshops. After taking the interview we went through almost every books available in the shops. 

It was truly a memorable incident.Since it was my first interview I little bit got tensed and scared on thinking how i would present it.But finally it came good. Through these exercises we really learned how to communicate with others. With each interview our confidence increased.

Through this project work, we learned many things. After collecting the surveys from students our team entered it on the computer and analysed the data. We used Excel application to create the graphs and charts required.

I would like to convey my thanks to the managers of the book stall,our Principal madam and our librarian Mr.Mujib Rahman. 

M.SURYA
8C

No comments:

Post a Comment