Friday 8 March 2013

An amazing experience..

It was a tremendous experience to work for the reading project. Since I was the Reader's Club Secretary, the crown was put on my head. I was the one who was responsible to coordinate the entire project and assist other members when needed.  I got to know a lot about blogging and conducting survey. In short I learnt how to create a blog !!!. I enjoyed conducting surveys and converting the data into pie charts and graphs.
Now coming to the interview session. My best experience was to interview our honourable  Principal Madam Dr.S. Nalayini.  It gave me an opportunity to know her better.

The  funniest thing was to interview my English teacher who is also my mother. It was weird to ask her questions as a student though I managed to complete it without making much of a fuss or in short without laughing!!!. So by the time the two interviews were over, I was able to get a feel of how an interview should be conducted. I am eagerly looking forward to such opportunities in future too.

At this juncture I would like to thank all the people who put in their hard work to make this project a grand success. It is our library sir Mr.Mujib Rahiman who should be thanked the most. He was the one who took initiative and invited me to be a part of this project. My thanks also to my English teacher Mrs.Rugmini Menon who cooperated with us. I am also grateful  to my group members- Nirupam( the heart and soul of this project, in my opinion), Navya Vijayan and last but not the least Vineeth kutty (videographer cum blog designer).

Shweta Sasidharan
IX-B

No comments:

Post a Comment