Friday 8 March 2013

Getting motivated to read is good,and being able to see the positive change in us is all the more satisfactory.but,if you are the one who has worked to inspire others and noticed good results,then you are both proud and happy.That was how I felt working with the readers club.Our team,which included Shweta,Navya and me did a good job(according to everyone).At first thought,we hesitated to do it because the exams were nearing.But then when we were called to do it,we felt like heroes. After all who wants to study,study and just study?hoping i could stay out of the math equations for a while,I helped the readers club with the analyzing of the surveys, grouping them.Hey,I also founded the school reads blog!Actually,it was nothing, Mujib sir taught me how to do it and I created it accordingly.I also recorded the interviews and created the video using movie maker.
 Anyway.it proved to be a great experience and I realized how much fun it was to work with the library...........


Vineeth kutty

No comments:

Post a Comment